During LIBER2017 an exhibition for companies active in the library & information area will be held on the ground floor of the Conference & Cultural Center of the University of Patras. Companies and organizations active in:
- Library Automation
- Books & Periodicals
- Library Equipment
- Library Information Services
- Information Technologies
will find a perfect opportunity to meet representatives of the leading members of the European Libraries community and demonstrate their active role and contribution to this community by presenting their new products and services.
Twenty two (22) exhibition stands of 2x3m are available for booking according to the conference area plan at the end of this document.
Participation to the exhibition is totally independent of the LIBER 2017 sponsoring program apart from the “LIBER Gold & Silver Sponsors” as well as the privilege of the “LIBER 2017 Major Sponsors” to select the stand they prefer in case they choose to participate in the exhibition as well.
Terms and conditions
- The exhibition Stand selection is based on priority according to the exhibition application date. When applying, the exhibitor selects three (3) Stands in order of preference. Exhibition stand assignments will be solely at the discretion of the Conference Organizing Committee, however, in case of conflicting requests, priority will be given to “LIBER 2017 Major Sponsors” and “LIBER Gold & Silver Sponsors”.
- Exhibition participation price amounts to 2000 Euros and includes:
- A booth of 2x3m for the three (3) days of the Conference (July 5-7 2017) with proper furniture, lighting and network facilities.
- A complimentary conference registration for one (1) exhibitor’s representative. This registration does not include registration at the Conference Dinner and/or other social events (e.g. excursion) where additional costs are applied.
- Logo and company name printed/displayed on the Exhibition Program in
- the final printed Conference Program
- the relevant Exhibition webpage of the conference website (with link to the exhibitor’s home page)
Potential exhibitors must fill and submit the Exhibition Application Form available on the conference website. LIS must reply within five (5) days with information about booth availability and payment procedures. After participation confirmation the exhibitor must pay participation cost within one (1) month otherwise participation is cancelled.
All exhibition and sponsoring costs will be paid against an Invoice for Subsidy (VAT is not applicable). All invoices will be issued by the University of Patras Research Committee. For more information or declaration of interest you can contact:
- Mr Panagiotis Georgiou, tel: 00 30 2610 969623, e-mail: email@example.com
To assure that you get the utmost benefit of our sponsoring programs, deadline for sponsoring and exhibition applications is the 30/4/2013. Beyond that date you will still be able to apply for a sponsoring program but it might be difficult to acquire all sponsor level benefits (e.g. logo in the printed versions of the program). In any case to assure their participation sponsors must settle their financial obligations no later than 15/06/2017 otherwise their participation is cancelled.